Updated and expanded software application SDdesign Pro for dimensioning of steel mounting parts with welded-on SB headed studs
(2/12/2021) Our new updated and expanded software SDdesign Pro for the dimensioning of steel mounting parts with welded-on SB headed studs is now available for free download on our website.
SDdesign Pro is a software for designing shear connectors for steel mounting parts in concrete acc. to EAD 330084-00-0601, CEN TS 1992-4:2009, part 1 and 2 as well as ETA-11/0120. It enables not only the dimensioning of static, but also of fatigue loads, e.g. crane runways, academically secured by EOTA TR061.
SDdesign Pro offers the following scope of services:
- dimensioning of single connectors or groups with the following options:
- stud dimensions from 10 x 50 up to 25 x 525
- studs from structural steel or from stainless steel
- groups consisting of two to nine connectors and welded on anchor plates
- anchors plates from structural steel up to S460N and from stainless steel A4
- in uncracked and cracked concrete (all concrete strength classes from C20/25 to C50/60 as well as custom definition)
- anchor groups can have different axial spacing in x- and y-direction
- true-to-scale 3D graphics with interactive input options (dimensions and loads; also controllable via tabs)
- selected connectors are displayed graphically and with all relevant information
- existing reinforcement and supplementary reinforcement can be considered
- any stress combinations can be applied to the anchor plate
- boundary conditions to be met (geometry, edge and axis distances) are checked immediately upon entry
- utilisation of concrete and steel in relation to the modes of failure is displayed immediately
- necessary thickness of the anchor plate can optionally be verified "bend inflexible" or "elastic"
- clearly arranged results printout, optionally "consolidated" or "extended" with user and project data
- German or English program version
- automatic online updates