Application technology and technological consulting
For all technical questions regarding stud welding, for the applicable standards and other technical rules, for trainings of welding supervisors and operators in stud welding as well as for expert technical consulting our welding engineer Dipl.-Ing. (TU) Rainer Trillmich is gladly at your disposal.
Dipl.-Ing. (TU)/SFI (IWE) Rainer Trillmich
Mobile: +49 172 277 7328
- Dipl.-Ing. (TU)
- International Welding Engineer (IWE)
- visual inspector VT2 acc. to EN 473 (ISO 9712)
- qualified as welding engineer in railway vehicle manufacturing (DIN EN 15085)
- chairman of the DIN/DVS working group "stud welding"
- author of the DVS technical book 12 "Stud welding - Principles and application"
2. German edition: January 2015, 1. English edition: May 2016
- chairman of the promotion circle of the standards committee "welding and allied processes" (NAS)
- vice chairman of the NAS advisory board
- lecturer at the training and educational institutes for welding engineering (SLV) Duisburg, Fellbach, Hanover and Saarbrücken
- member of the working committee "composite construction" in the German steel construction association (Deutscher Stahlbauverband/bauforumstahl)
- member of various accompanying project committees of FOSTA (steel research)