You are in need of expertise in stud welding technology? With many years of experience and field-tested know-how we are at your disposal. Our customised support ranges from providing application-related consulting, training courses and seminars, preparation of process inspections to calibration of stud welding units.
Our range of services
- Application-related consulting
Our know-how and decades of experience are at your disposal to assist you with your application-related questions and problems.
- Training courses and seminars
We offer our customers training courses and seminars on stud welding technology. This also includes operator training courses in accordance with DIN EN 1418. Of course, we issue certificates to document your participation. The timing, scope and contents of our training courses and seminars are customised to your requirements. Training courses and seminars are conducted at our sites but can also be held at your company's location.
- Preparation for process inspections in accordance with DIN 18800 resp. EN 1090
We are ready to assist you in preparing for a process inspection, including at your company's location.
- Calibration of stud welding units
We calibrate stud welding units according to Instruction Sheet 3009 of the German Welding Society, Supplement 1 "Calibrating of Power Sources - Stud Welding Units".
Application-related support by our technical field service
- We are there for you – our technical field service comes to you at your company's location.
- We provide detailed advice, technical support, solve problems and answer questions regarding stud welding.
- We advise you in the selection of welding studs, accessories and the ideal stud welding equipment for your applications.
- We gladly demonstrate our products without obligation at your company's location.
- We support you in the implementation of new projects, including the first-time use of stud welding.