Welding of shear connectors dia. 25 mm with a weight of just 100 kg
(25/08/2014) With a weight of just 100 kg our new inverter stud welding unit PRO-I 2800 welds shear connectors with a diameter of 25 mm.
Designed as a trolley with two big, extremely robust castors and pull-out telescopic handle it is ideally suited for mobile use on construction sites. The unit excels in performance and handling. It is approx. 60 kg lighter than comparable inverter units. Compared to our conventional unit for dia. 25 shear connectors the PRO-I 2800 offers a weight reduction of more than more than two-thirds.
Optionally, the PRO-I 2800 is available as multi-gun unit and thus enables the operation of up to four stud welding guns. Alternatively, for the operation of up to four stud welding guns on a single-gun unit the external adapter box PRO-SPLIT is available as accessory.
Of course, the PRO-I 2800 offers the extensive, proven performance of our PRO-I series:
- continuous adjustment of welding current and time
- constant current regulation
- microprocessor control
- modern inverter technology for very precise control and a high reproducibility of the welding process as well as very high arc stability - also in cases of short welding times and low welding currents
- easy operation by a very robust rotating pressure switch
- all functions and parameters are shown on a big display
- high power-on time and thus fast welding sequences
- integrated electronic wide-range power supply unit for operation in a supply area of 320-495 V
- robust construction for the use in harsh environments
- pre-installed welding programmes for different welding tasks
- storage for user-specific welding programmes
- integrated welding parameter monitoring for quality control of the finished welds.
- optional: welding parameter memory for 24500 weldings with USB-interface for data transmission to a PC
- optional: shielding gas module for stud welding under shielding gas
Detailed information regarding the new inverter stud welding unit PRO-I 2800 can be found here.